New York City is one of the most expenses places in the country in which to do business. Building operating costs are higher in NYC than most anywhere else. Reduce temperature imbalances in commercial space to keep tenants happy, all while alleviating the expense of some of the country’s highest utility rates.
3M Window Films help to address the energy inefficiencies and structural weaknesses associated with glass. 3M films have been used in the residential, commercial, and automotive markets of the New York metropolitan area for years.
Developed in 1966, 3M Window Films can help you address the following:
- Reduce solar heat load through windows
- Reduce heat loss through windows
- Redirect daylight to reduce dependency on artificial light
- Help deter unwanted entry through glass
- Mitigate the effects of a bomb blast
- Simulate etched glass at a fraction of the cost of the real thing
- Create office privacy
- Reduce graffiti abatement expenses
Whether you’re in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, North New Jersey, Southern Connecticut, Westchester County, Long Island, or upstate, we can help. Talk to a local representative by calling 212-600-0877 or visit www.manhattanwindowfilm.com for more NYC-specific information.
3M’s has a national network of certified dealers that can service your window film needs in the New York City market. Click here to locate your local 3M authorized dealer.